New & Used Beechcraft Aircraft For Sale In Australia
Nextant Pacific Know Beechcraft Aircraft. We’re always keen to share our knowledge with our customers and since the start of the company we have been sending Ten Second Tips to our entire database. These little facts are sometimes fun, sometimes serious but always a testament to our great knowledge and passion for aviation. Please find below a selection of our favourites for your reading pleasure.
When the number of a particular type of aircraft on the market falls below 7% of the total produced, it is considered to be HOT PROPERTY Local engine extension programs for the P&WC PT6 in some countries can render factory “Power by the Hour” programs irrelevant. P&WC PT6-61 Engines are virtually identical to the PT6-52 found in new King Air 250 and 200GT series aircraft and can cost considerably less. The loudest human scream ever recorded was 129 dBa by Jill Drake in 2000. By comparison, the FJ44-3AP in a Nextant 400XTi on approach is 76.7 dBa Upgrading a pre 2004 B200 or 350 to G1000 avionics can often be up to US$150,000 less than an equivalent P21 upgrade, with similar levels of functionality.
When bringing a light jet or King Air from the United States to the Asia Pacific region, always look at going East through Europe. You don’t want to risk a fuel spill with tanking or runway damage on the Pacific rim. The Consolidated B24 Liberator heavy bomber was the most produced Western allied aircraft of the Second World War. The FJ-44 Engine, whilst state of the art, first ran in 1988.
The prototype PT6 engine ran for the first time in 1960! Parasitic drag caused by a dirty aircraft will cost more in extra fuel burn than a regular wash. Keep your aircraft polished and you’ll enjoy it more and save money. Cabin noise ranks second only to cabin pressurisation as a leading cause of fatigue in air travel. Ask about cabin dBA levels at cruise when looking to buy or charter an aircraft. Remember when comparing hourly direct operating costs on various aircraft to factor in speed as well.A short journey in a fast plane may cost less than a longer one in a more efficient slow plane.
This is known as the “Cost per Nautical Mile” Remember the 90% rule. Buy an aircraft that suits 90% of your expected utilisation. Charter for the other 10% or you’ll end up with an aircraft that is too expensive and sophisticated for your needs. Take the time to do a last walk around the aircraft when passengers embark – It may save you the embarrassment of open lockers or chocks still in place.
Tips When Buying Aircraft
Over 10 years the acquisition cost of a business aircraft will represent around 1/3 of your total costs. Analyse support and operating costs carefully before signing up for a perceived bargain. Many aircraft with small cabin diameters employ a sunken centre isle in the cabin to increase head room by up to 4 inches.
Where possible, choose a flat floor to increase the feeling of space, reduce trip hazards and allow easy loading of awkward items like stretchers. As a rule of thumb, if you charter for more than 150 hours per year buying an aircraft can actually save you money. When deciding whether to modernise or replace your aircraft, conduct a thorough financial analysis using depreciation/valuation tools on not just your aircraft but the equipment you’re considering fitting.
This is the hidden cost of an upgrade and an important thing to consider with an aircraft for sale. 50 Years ago Jackie Cochran set a women’s airspeed record of 1,429 mph (2,300 km/h) flying an F-104 Starfighter
When doing a compressor wash, in order to avoid damaging the engine, be sure to use only authorised chemicals. The right chemicals in a compressor wash solution break down the organic bonds of contaminants and allow the water to do its job, without any corrosive effects. Both PT6A-41 and PT6A-42 Engines can have either 3000 or 3600 hour TBO’s. The higher TBO engines are post SB-3360.
Be sure to check this as part of your prebuy. Elvis Presley’s Convair 880, the Lisa Marie, was customized with plush sleeping quarters, a penthouse bedroom with a custom-made queen size bed, an executive bathroom with gold faucets and a gold washbasin, a videotape system linked to four TVs and a stereo system with fifty-two speakers. It cost $660,000 in 1975. Find out more by contacting us today